About the Author
Write fantasy novels. Great stories that are quiet funny in places. Her Alfar world is very interesting and entertaining.
I would like to know what the "H" stands for, if anyone knows.
The World of the Alfar
- 1. The Sword and the Satchel - Young Kilgore must stop the evil wizard Surt from bringing an eternal winter to the land of Scarpsey, with only the help of a crotchety old wizard and the magic sword Kildurin.
- 2. The Elves and the Otterskin - Ivarr must lead a group of rebel Alfar against the wizard Lorimar and his army of dark Alfar.
- 3. The Thrall and the Dragon's Heart - Brak tries to help the cursed Alfar girl Ingvold, and keep her magical Dragon's Heart from falling into the hands of the witch-queen Hjordis and the necromancer Myrkjartan.
- 4. The Wizard and the Warlord - Yound Sigurd leaves his home to find out about his parentage, with the help of his grandmother's magical box that everyone is trying to get.
- 5. The Troll's Grindstone
- 6. The Curse of Slagfid - Sequel to the Troll's Grindstone, with Leifr and Thurid.
The stories are set in a world populated by elf-like Alfar, Warriors, Wizards, Frost Giants and Trolls. In the Realm of the Alfar the dark Alfar contest the light Alfar with powerful magic. Fire wizards challenge the powerful ice wizards, and the dead walk the lands a night. Young human warriors do not stand a chance, but can become hero's in the struggle between light and dark.
- The Keeper of Cats - Latest novel. I am not sure if this is an Alfar book.
Go back to the authors archive, Updated Authors list
Farris Systems 1997