About the Author
Writes Science Fiction. Excellent sense of humor in most of his novels.Born in Stamford, Connecticut, USA. Raised in New York City. Resides in Ireland.
The Stainless Steel Rat Series
- The Stainless Steel Rat
- The Stainless Steel Rat's Revenge
- The Stainless Steel Rat Saves the World
- The Stainless Steel Rat Want's You
- The Stainless Steel Rat for President
- The Stainless Steel Rat is Born
- You Can Be The Stainless Steel Rat (Interactive Gamebook)
- One of the funniest series, with the best opening ever. James Degrizz is thief turned thief-catcher, who uses his talents to help save the universe.
- Deathworld 1
- Deathworld 2
- Deathworld 3
Bill, the Galactic Hero Series
- Bill, The Galactic Hero - funny send up of the hero stereotype.
- The Technicolor Time Machine - A time machine enables the founding of America to be filmed Hollywood-style.
- Make Room! Make Room!
- Star Smashers of the Galaxy Rangers
- The California Iceberg
- Planet of the Damned
- The Men from P.I.G. and R.O.B.O.T.
- Captive Universe - An Aztec civilisation happily lives in a giant spaceship, ignorant of advanced technology.
- In Our Hands, the Stars
- Starship Medic
- A Transatlantic Tunnel, Hurrah!
- One Step from Earth
- The Lifeship - mystery involving the survivors in an escape pod.
- Montezuma's Revenge
- Prime Number
- The QE2 is Missing
- Queen Victoria's Revenge
- Two Tales and Eight Tomorrows
- War with the Robots
- The Best of Harry Harrison
- Rebel in Time
- Stonehenge: Where Atlantis Died (with Leon Stover)
- West of Eden
- Planet Story (Illustrated)
- Great Balls of Fire (non-fiction)
- Mechanismo (non-fiction)
- Spacecraft in Fact and Fiction with Malcolm Edwards (non-fiction)
- The Guns of the South - American Civil War alternate history.
Go back to the authors archive, Updated Authors list
Paul Farris 2000