About the Author
|Writes fantasy novels. Started off writing for TSR's Dragonlance series, but has developed his own Dragonrealm series
successfully, and produced some very good standalone novels.|
Resides in Bartlett, Illinois.
Writes excellent fantasy novels.
The Dragonrealm Series
- 1. Firedrake - The young Cabe Bedlam discovers his magical powers, that may be the only power that will save humankind from being destroyed by Dragon-kind.
- 2. Ice Dragon - The Ice Dragon King decide to bring a final winter to the Dragonrealm.
- 3. Wolfhelm - The Gryphon travel to a land where he originated from, ruled by the Wolf-helmed raiders.
- 4. The Shrouded Realm
- 5. Shadow Steed - Darkhorse is captured by a mad king.
- 6. Children of the Drake - The story of how Dragon-kind came to the Dragonrealm.
- 7. Dragon Tome
- 8. The Crystal Dragon
- 9. The Dragon Crown
- 10. The Horse King - Darkhorse must stop the Horse King from conquering the Dragonrealm.
- The Dragonrealm is a fantasy land ruled by great dragons. The rule of dragons is ending, and the humans struggle to free themselves from the waning Dragon rule. Very detailed land, created by Knaak, that provide an excellent setting for some very lively and interesting stories.
- The Legend of Huma - The story of the
legendary Knight Huma, and how he defeated the Dark Queen in the first Dragon Wars.
- Kaz the Minotaur
- Reavers of the Blood Sea
- King of the Grey - Have not found this book, yet.
- Frostwing - Grigori Nicolau wanders the earth haunted by Frostwing - a phantasmic gargoyle, stealing his memories leaving him not knowing who he was and why must he wander forever.
- The Janus Mask - Have not found this one.
- Dutchman - The Flying Dutchman commands the ship that appears just before a world is destroyed, and is doomed to be the harbinger of destruction for all the worlds in creation. Immortal, the
only thing he has to fear is the Darkling, a powerful evil being that want his
indestructible ship to rule creation.
- Ruby Flames - Based on the Shattered Light CD-ROM game.
Go back to the authors archive, Updated Authors list
Paul Farris 1997