About the Author
Write both fantasy and science fiction books. His science fiction books are all set
in the universe of the Empire, which is an amazing mixture of starships, swords,
lasers, and psionics. The fantasy novels are set in a world of magic, swords, and demons.
Born in 1955. Obtained an M.A. in Modern English and American Literature from Leicester University. Resides in Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire England.
- 1. Deathstalker
- 2. Deathstalker Rebellion
- 3. Deathstalker War
- 4. Twilight of the Empire (Mistworld, Ghostworld, Hellworld)
- 4. Deathstalker Honour (June 1998)
- 5. Deathstalker Destiny - Final volume in the series, shows the ending for Owen Deathstalker.
- Owen Deathstalker is an idle aristocrat who has been outlawed by the cruel Empress Lionstone, and
forced to go on the run and join up with criminals and rebels. Owen's only defense is the Deathstalker family's secret power of the "boost" that allows him to become an blur during battle.
The series should be concluded by the forthcoming "Deathstalker Destiny" novel.
Hawk and Fisher Series
- Hawk and Fisher
- Winner Takes All
- The God Killer
- Wolf in the Fold
- Guard Against Dishonour
- No Haven for the Guilty
- Devil Take the Hindmost
- Vengeance for A Lonely Man
- Captains Hawk and Fisher are the only honest cops in Haven, a magical town where anything can happen. Set in the same world as Blue Moon Rising at a different time.
- Mistworld - Is the cold planet where all the Empire's rebels and outlaws end up, protected from Empire starships by a telepathic shield.
- Ghostworld - Is an alien planet scorched by the Empire's destroyers, wiping out the alien lifeforms for not being human.
- Hellworld - A group of Marines must mount a rescue mission on a pleasure world gone mad.
- Blue Moon Rising - Fantasy novel about a questing prince, a unicorn, and a princess. Very funny.
- Blood and Honour - Fantasy novel in which an actor must impersonate a missing prince. Excellent.
- Down Among the Dead Men - Another fantasy novel set in the same world as the other two. A small patrol is sent to a fort, on the edge of the Darkwood, that has mysteriously stopped communicating with the rest of the Forest Kingdoms.
- Shadows Fall - Is a small town in the US where legends go to die and is not on any map, which finds itself with dark forces arrayed against it and are trying to destroy the magical town.
Go back to the authors archive, Updated Authors list
Paul Farris 1997