About the AuthorWrite comic fantasy novels. One of the few fantasy authors that
write fantasy novels that are really funny. His discworld novels always raise a few laughs, and manage to not loose the great
humor of the first books in the series. Very funny.
Born 1948. Jobs previously held include Journalist and Press Officer
for the Central Electricity Generating Board. Resides in Wiltshire, England,
with his wife Lyn and daughter Rhianna.
- The Colour of Magic - First Discworld novel. Join Rincewind and Two-flower, (with walking Luggage), on their journey.
- The Light Fantastic - Rejoin Rincewind and Two-flower.
- Equal Rites - Complete Rincewind and Two-flowers quest.
- Mort - The boy Mort become an apprentice, to Death.
- Sourcery - The Seventh son of a Seventh son is a
- Wyrd Sisters - The witches.
- Guards! Guards! - The city guards.
- Moving Pictures
- Reaper Man - Death.
- Witches Abroad
- Small Gods
- Lords and Ladies
- Men at Arms
- Soul Music - Death.
- Interesting Times - Rejoin Rincewind and Co.
- Feet of Clay
- Jingo - Commander Vimes, of the watch, must bring a Klatchian murderer to justice, and maybe stop a war.
- Carpe Jugulum
- The Fifth Elephant
- Good Omens with Neil Gaiman
- Strata - Planet building.
- The Dark Side of the Sun
- The Carpet People
- Only You Can Save the World
- Johnny and the Dead
- The Unadulterated Cat
- Mort: A Discworld Big Comic
- The Discworld Companion with Stephen Briggs
Go back to the authors archive, Updated Authors list
Paul Farris 1997